F Best free antivirus software and antivirus software reviews

Best free antivirus software and antivirus software reviews

Best free antivirus software - what's it, where to find it and how to download or buy it. I'll try to find for you a lot of different antispyware and antivirus software products

Google

Open VPN

Monday, February 12, 2007

Chain of Fools

What is it about chain letters that make otherwise insightful people blindly obey the instructions? Here's a classic that's hit my inbox dozens of times over the years: MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER COME APART ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART!
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE AND IN YOUR HEART FOREVER AND EVER!
FRIENDS FOREVER!

Forward this to at least 7 people and see what happens on your screen . You will laugh your head off!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the coolest thing I have ever gotten. All you have to do is send it to 7 people and watch your screen, it is the funniest clip. I can't tell you what is but I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair!!! So, send it to those 7 people and watch. !
The only person laughing is the person who originated this hoax. And here's a tip. Nothing is going to happen, except that 7 people you consider friends will be annoyed with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home